Since 2008, Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding and Erosion Control has helped our customers achieve Sod Quality Lawns at less than half the price. Based in Regina Saskatchewan, Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding is a family owned business that uses the latest in hydroseeding and erosion control technologies and methodologies, offering solutions for all types and sizes of projects; from highway construction, commercial developments and oilfield and mine reclamation sites to acreages and residential lawns. We also do conventional seeding and are suppliers of all types of turf grass seed, native grass seed and low maintenance grass seed products. Contact Us today for a FREE consultation.
Hydroseeding is a process of mixing grass seed, organic soil amendments and fertilizer, tackifier and wood/straw fiber-mulch with water in correct proportions inside a mechanical hydroseeding machine, then spraying the mixture onto designated areas. Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding uses only top quality wood/straw based mulch and tackifiers, as it is a far superior product than paper mulch, and provides excellent results for our customers. In fact, we fully GUARANTEE that your grass will fully establish within 1 year, or we will re-seed your new lawn for FREE (some conditions apply).
Hydroseeding can be used in residential and commercial construction projects, oil and gas site reclamation, slopes and ditches or even to replace an old expired lawn. Hydroseeding is a fast, easy and economical alternative to sodding. You can have a beautiful, healthy, durable lawn at a fraction of the cost of sodding.
Residential and Acreage Hydroseeding: You’ve built your beautiful new home and now it’s time to tackle the landscaping. A nice lush green lawn can greatly add value and curb appeal to your home, but have you checked out the price of sod lately…ouch! Wouldn’t you rather put more money into other landscaping features such as trees, shrubs, patios or a water feature? And what if the imported sod doesn’t “take” due to differences in soil types and other factors. How about DIY broadcast seeding? We’ve all tried it and failed…ending up fighting with a patchy lawn for years to come. Whether you have 1,000 sq ft or many acres, Hydroseeding might the answer you’ve been looking for. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.
Commercial Hydroseeding: Have you ever driven by a ditch or overpass and saw the green “stuff” covering the soil? If so, this is called Hydroseeding. It works great for many different types of commercial applications and construction projects. We work closely with engineers, consultants, general contractors, landscapers and project managers to help re-establish vegetation and stabilize areas that are prone to erosion. If you have a project where you need to grow grass or control dust and erosion, please contact us for a FREE consultation.
Oilfield, Drilling and Mine Reclamation: The oil and gas industry is booming, but let’s not forget about the effects of this activity on the environment. Hydroseeding is a perfect solution for reclaiming oilfield, drilling and mine sites throughout Saskatchewan. With the environment in mind, we work closely with site managers and project engineers to ensure the sites are returned back to their original state. Faster and more effective than conventional seed, hydroseeding is the preferred method of re-vegetating your oilfield, drilling or mine site. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.
Why Choose Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding?
Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding is a Saskatchewan based business that was created as a partnership between Monte Dobson and Kirk Degelman. With extensive backgrounds in agriculture and construction, both parties saw an opportunity to provide this specialized service, focusing on residential, commercial and oilfield applications. Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding is the only dedicated hydroseeding company in Saskatchewan capable of tackling any size of job and our focus on workmanship and customer satisfaction is second to none.
NOW FEATURING RTF Water Saver Grass Seed
It’s Simply Superior Grass Seed!
RTF Water Saver grass seed’s special formulation gives you the advantages of both a fescue and bluegrass, to create a beautiful, lush, green, low maintenance lawn.
RTF® Water Saver grass seed offers:
- Quickly fills in damages or open spots with new shoots of grass
- High level of traffic tolerance
- A dense turf without bare patches prevents weed growth
Strong, deep root system and drought tolerance
- Rapid development of a deep roots system
- Excellent drought and heat tolerance with less irrigation
- Adaptable to a wide range of soil conditions
Thrives in sun or shade
- Excellent in the transition zone climate (areas with both extreme heat and cold, like Canada)
- Will not brown out in the intense summer heat
- One of the most shade tolerant cool season grasses
Thrives with Less Water
- RTF is able to stay lush and green under conditions with 30% less watering (see research brochure and comparison chart)
Excellent colour and density
- Has fine leaves which produce a very dense, uniform turf
- Early spring green-up
- Keeps its rich green colour even in the summer heat.
Higher value for homeowners, municipalities and landscape trade
- Pest tolerant: High endophyte content in a RTF plants that produces alkaloids, making a RTF lawn undesirable for insects, grubs, or as forage for mammals.
- Disease resistant & healthy: RTF withstands several weather conditions and a host of environmental influences that increases tolerance to disease.
- Less over-seeding, fewer weed problems, and no ‘wide leaf’ or an ugly clumpy leaves. RTF produces a fine, dense leaf that is more consistent than ordinary fescues.
Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding – Your Trusted Hydroseeding Experts!!!